There is alot to consider when choosing your wedding florals. They help set a mood for big day and whether you are just having something simple like only a bridal bouquet or going all out with a complete floral theme for the ceremony and reception, here are our top springtime blooms for a Canberra wedding.
1. RANUNCULAS make a great addition or feature to any spring wedding. They start early spring and come in a huge array of colours. They have full, fluffy, soft & delicate petals and compliment all other flowers well.
2. ROSES are always a classic choice with their locally grown season starting in spring this is when they are at their best with so many colours and varieties available.
3. CARNATIONS are no longer an outdated flower and have become an all yearround favourite, and look stunning when mixed with the spring seasons top blooms.
4. PEONIES start around mid October in Australia and are always a favourite. They are one of the most highly sought after flowers but you have to time your wedding date just right if you want them included as their season only lasts a couple of weeks.
5. LILAC is always popular with its full flower look and stunning colour.
6. HYDRANGEA starts mid spring and has almost become a staple for table arrangements and venue flowers with their romantic look and full flower heads.
There are alot more flowers spring has to offer but these are just a few of our favourites.
We are booking out fast for the remainder of 2023 and already have several months booked for 2024 so if you're getting married and need some flowers please contact us to check availability.