TERMS & CONDITIONS
Flowers that make EVERYONE happy - that's our goal
We love everything floral and are so excited to be able to share our blooms with you. All of our arrangements are designed and made by us with love. We also take great pride in offering some beautiful Canberra made and Australian made artisan products to pair with our blooms.
We do not offer deliveries on public holidays. If you place a delivery for a public holiday we will deliver your flowers on the next available delivery date.
*Please take care in providing correct delivery details!!
- If incorrect delivery details are provided, including the recipients phone number we may need to return the product to our store and contact you to arrange re-delivery which may incur a re-delivery fee!
- To guarantee same day delivery, we request that you place your order by 2 pm AEST. Business deliveries including schools should be placed by 9am.
- If you would really love your flowers delivered on the same day but it is after the cut off please give us a call and we will let you know if we are still able to deliver your blooms.
- We use a third party courier provider and are unable to guarantee specific delivery timeframes unless they are funeral or event flowers.
- All flowers and gifts are delivered with utmost care.
- If your flowers are being delivered to a Government department please note we will need the recipients mobile number and if possible a desk number. Deliveries to Government departments are unable to be left with the security desk as per Government guidelines and we need a mobile number in case the recipient is unavailable on their desk line at security.
- Delivery charges are determained according to suburb and delivery costs will be added to your order before processing through the checkout.
- If there is no one at the delivery address to receive the product, the product will be left in a safe, weather protected spot at the delivery address specified as we see fit.
- If your item has left our store and is on board with the driver we are unable to make any changes to your card message or item.
- If your item has left our store and is on board with the driver we are unable to cancel or refund your order.
- Our website delivery pricing is based on the postcode your flowers are being delivered to. Sometimes rural postcodes cover large areas. Please make sure you select the delivery fee that states your location by name or we will be required to contact you in regards to the additional charge before being able to fulfill your order.
- Please note we are unable to deliver cash or other items that you have personally purchased from another store with our products.
- The images of flowers shown on our website are just an example of the item we may make up. Although we will endeavour to create arrangements that closely resemble your selection, please allow for changes in availability and seasons.
- Please take the time to read our descriptions as some images are an example of what you may recieve as it is a "seasonal' style choice!
- We will substitute flowers with similar blooms to best reflect the style of the image displayed, and colour selection you have choosen.
- If your requirements are quite specific, you may prefer to contact us directly and place your order via telephone on 02 6147 7368.
Purchase of Alcohol
TO PURCHASE OUR WINE ITEMS YOU MUST BE OVER THE AGE OF 18YEARS AND THE RECEIVER MUST ALSO BE OVER THE AGE OF 18YEARS.
Goods Return Policy
If you deem the product to be faulty we will happily replace your good/s or refund your money subject to the following:
1. Please email us at email@example.com advising us of your concerns in relation to the good/s within 48 hours of receiving the good/s.
2. Good/s will NOT be refunded where there has been a change of mind, or after the 48hr period.
3. The good/s need to be returned back to Poetry in Flowers within 48 hours of Poetry in Flowers accepting the return of the goods,
5. Once we have received the good/s and are satisfied with your concerns we will either replace the good/s or issue a refund for the purchase price of the applicable item and the original freight that we charged within 7 days of receiving the returned good/s.
We will always work with you to rectify a problem, so please be kind- We make and deliver all of our blooms with love, however please remember we are also all human!- and we are dealing with fresh product!
Your privacy is important to us. Personal information collected by Poetry in Flowers is treated as confidential and is protected by the Privacy Act 1988.
All photographic images on the website are owned by Poetry in Flowers and are subject to protections under Australian copyright law.
GST (Goods & Services Tax)
All prices quoted include GST for orders placed within Australia.
All transactions are in Australian dollars.
For any other queries in relation to our site please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our store opening times can be found on our Google listing.
Poetry in Flowers
Shop H40, Marketplace Gungahlin
33 Hibberson Street, Gungahlin ACT 2912
ABN: 11 622 480 344
Phone: 02 6147 7368